Debtwire’s African Editor, John Foster, hosted the Financing Renewable Energy session at the 14th Annual African Capital Markets Conference in Cape Town, South Africa on 1st December 2016.
Listen to the full panel discussion here.
– Opportunities for financing renewable energy products in a fossil fuel country
– What does the future look like for green bonds?
– What is the investor’s perspective?
– Case Study: EEP Africa – The Energy and Environment Partnership
– Review of the most successful energy project finance structures
– What are some of the risks and challenges in applying ABS technology to renewable assets?
– What is a true IPP – lack of barriers.